Reinforced steel hexagonal wire netting 13 / 0.7mm for Industrial
Reinforced chicken wire is formed by reinforce wires which intersect at an angle of
120°with a third wire, forming the large base of the hexagonal wire
Reinforced chicken wire details:
- Materials: heat-treated low-carbon steel wire, black annealed wire,
galvanized steel wire.
- Mesh size: 50mm, the distance between the opposite sides of the
- Number of reinforced wire: Every 50cm a line wire or according to
- Supplied in rolls, rolls height 0.8m - 2.0m, roll length 30m, 50m,
This type chicken wire mesh types:
- No coated;
- Galvanized coated.
- Galvanized coated then PVC coated.
Designed this type of netting primarily for:
- Use in construction.
- Use in agriculture, Livestock, Fur farming.
- Poultry farming.
- Manufacturing enclosures and cages.
- Protection of industrial equipment.
Reinforced chicken wire Netting and Double Edge
Mesh size (mm)
Wire diameter (mm)
Roll height (cm)
50, 80, 100, 150, 200
Number of Reinforced Wire: Roll height 80cm(1), 100cm(1), 150cm(2),
This chicken wire netting material is especially in demand at the
moment, as little affected by electrocution. Resistance to galvanic
corrosion due to the lack of welded joints. Important is the fact
that when dealing with this type of mesh is virtually eliminated
Steel reinforced hexagonal wire netting schematic diagram