Paddle Court Triple Twist 16 Gauge Galvanised Chicken Wire, hot
1. 16 gauge galvanized after weaving (GAW)
2. 1" woven hexagonal mesh
4. Triple Twist
- This extra heavy hexagonal netting, known as Paddle Tennis wire or
Platform Tennis wire, is manufactured to meet the rugged
specification requirements of paddle tennis courts.
- In addition to netting for paddle tennis courts, it also makes an
ideal overhead electrical grid in bumper car rides bumper cars.
- Heavily galvanized after weave (GAW), this continuous twist mesh
will last for years. After weaving the 16 gauge 1" mesh hexagonal
netting fence is dipped in a rust inhibiting bath of molten zinc.
- If you need the heaviest hex netting mesh available that will
withstand the rough use encountered in paddle tennis courts, this
is the one for you.